Navy Flag Display Case,Navy display flag case,navy shadow box

Navy Flag Display Case,Navy display flag case,navy shadow box



Navy Flag Display Case - Shadow Box


















Navy Flag Display Case , flag Shadow Box

Navy Flag Display Case - Shadow Box


















This Navy Flag Display Case - Shadow Box is made from solid hardwood,
providing an excellent display for rank insignia and medals with a flag
case triangle in the upper left corner, which holds a 3ft x 5ft flag
(purchases separately). Made exclusively for memorializing the U.S. Navy
flag, this Shadow Box measures 18 in. (W) x 20 in. (H) x 3 in. (D) with
raised mounting surfaces. Constructed of only the finest solid oak or
walnut, the Navy Flag Display Case has a laminate panel back with
hanger, an embossed 2 ½-in. service emblem, crushed velvet background
and a glass front. Optional personalized laser engraving is also
available.



































Truly worthy of holding the flag of the U.S. Navy, this display case
honors those sailors who have revered the flag’s colors for decades.
Several naval emblems represented this nautical branch of service, until
President Dwight D. Eisenhower sign an executive order in 1957
designating a single Navy emblem. The design was produced by a board of
heraldic experts and historians, and displays a three-masted ship with a
“Luce-type” anchor, an American bald eagle, clear skies and peaceful
seas. The use of sky, land and water in the design symbolizes the Navy’s
ability to support operations in the air and land, as well as a
well-deserved reputation for dominance at sea.



































The Navy Flag Display Case - Shadow Box is hand-crafted with
reinforcing inserts for extra structural integrity, strength and
durability. The display case’s acrylic face is lightweight and durable,
and it is finished with a high-gloss varnish that treats and protects
the wood, ensuring a lasting luster. The Navy Flag Display Case - Shadow
Box can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth.

















 
Our
displays are made with a sense of pride and respect for craftsmanship. A
flag display case from flagsconnections.com is a great investment. Our
military flag or memorial flag display case units are crafted from only
the finest, hand-selected hardwoods. Buying a flag display case from
flagsconnection.com means you are buying a top-quality piece, crafted so
well and made from such fine materials, it is sure to be appreciated
from generation to generation as a family heirloom.

















US Air Force, US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps, US Navy
Deluxe Combo Awards / Flag Shadow Box 18"W x 20"H x 3"D With Raised
Mounting Surfaces




































Solid Oak or Walnut Embossed 2 1/2" Service Emblem (included)
Laminate Panel Back w/ Hanger Crushed Velvet Background
 Personalized Laser Engraving (optional) Inside Dimensions: 18W x 20H
Accepts Folded 3x5' Flag (optional)















Glass Front
For Military Service Medallions in Solid Brass click Here

















Made in U.S.A
Testimonials

















Dear Flag Connections,

















I have various mementos as an athlete from high school. Even though I
do not play sports anymore, I find a sense of gratification when I look
at how I excelled in that field. I recently bought this case, to place
in my home office. I now display all the medals I received and it gives
me a sense that I can do anything I put my mind to.

















Burke Wright

















Dear Flag Connections,

















My husband bought this for me in light of my graduation from the
Police Academy. I proudly display my certificate of completion in the
living room and am inspired every day. It was a long, tough journey, but
I am proud that I accomplished what I had set out to do, which is
making America a safer place.

















Alicia Ennis

















Dear Flag Connections,

















What a wonderful keepsake item! I love the genuine material of the
U.S. Navy uniform. As a newly graduated marine, I proudly exhibit my
certificate in this display. My mom got it for me. I love it.

















Darel Thomas

















  • Military flag display case box, : Yes
  • American Flag Frame: Yes
  • Buy Flag cases : Yes
  • flag and medal display case: Yes
  • Flag Box: Yes
  • Flag Case: Yes
  • flag case display: Yes
  • Flag Combination Flag medal and Award Display Case: Yes
  • Memorial Flag Case : Yes
  • Military flag case: Yes
  • Military flag display box: Yes
  • Military flag display case : Yes
  • National Guard Flag Frames: Yes
  • Navy Flag Display Case: Yes
  • Navy Seal Flag Frame : Yes
  • small Armed Forces flag case: Yes
  • Flag Cases: Yes
  • Military Gifts: Yes
  • Item #: AM02182001_fc_42N
  • Manufacturer: Flags Connections
  • Manufacturer's Product Number: AM02182001_fc_42N
  • Condition: New

Comments