Capitol Hill Flag Case 5x8 flag case, 5' x 8' flag case

Capitol Hill Flag Case 5x8 flag case, 5' x 8' flag case



Capitol Hill Flag Case



Flag Display Case for  5ft x8ft flag, Capitol Hill Flag case

Capitol Hill Flag Case



  • For 5'x 8 Flag (Measure your flag before ordering!) the flag from Capitol hill
  • Available in Heirloom Walnut, Cherry or Oak Finish
  • Glass Front
  • Removeable Back Panel With Turn Button Closures
  • Wall Mountable With Hardware Included
  • Inside Dimensions: 22 1/8" W x 11" H x 2 5/8" D
  • Outside Dimensions: 25 1/2" W x 12 1/2" H x 3 1/4" D
  • Made In America
  • Measure your flag first to ensure you are ordering the correct size flag case!
Made in USA !!


    Orders for the 5x8 flag display case  are usually shipped out within one business day to places within the USA and Canada.

 5x8 flag case
 Silver Flag Display case








flag case for 5x8 flag


Oak, Cherry and Walnut Cases








  • American Flag Cases : yes
  • Capitol Flag Cases: yes
  • Flag Box: yes
  • Small Flag Display: yes
  • Veteran Flag Display Case: yes
  • Item #: 5x8 flag case
  • Manufacturer: Flags Connections
  • Manufacturer's Product Number: Capitol Hill Flag Case
  • Condition: New









Flag Display Case 5x8 flag, Capitol Hill Flag Case









Price:


$89.99
* Marked fields are required.


















































































(+$20.00)












(+$10.00)












(+$10.00)












(+$10.00)












(+$10.00)












(+$10.00)












(+$10.00)























(+$24.99)


Availability:


In-Stock

Qty: *









Reviews


(4)

Write a Review

Sort by:

Filter by:



1
Everything is just perfect with the case




05/14/2017



I got an the 5 by 8 Oak flag display case with 2 engravement
lines on it. I loved this website to begin with knowing that the cases
were made by veterans. I ordered the flag case and within 3 days I
received the flag cases and boy did it looking stunning. The plexiglass
on it was amazingly crisp and clean knowing that there is a strong glass
on the case just reassures me. Talking about the case it looked great
and based on its wait you could defiantly tell it's made out of real Oak
wood. Definitely worth it
Thanks David for recommending me to buy this case
Happy with my purchase




04/08/2017



Exactly like the other comments state, plain and simple.
Personally, I don’t need a lot I like it very simple and this matches my
criteria. And a plus was that it is all hand made by retired veterans
which grabbed my attention, along with the positive reviews and prices. I
have nothing to complain about and want to thank Flags Connections for
their help.
Nice and Simple




09/01/2016



This flag case isn't too exciting but thats why I love it. Its
very nice a simple and displays the flag very nice. Great service.
Amazing reviews on all there items so I decided to go here. Shipping was
super fast
Lovely




09/01/2016



I am very pleased with my choice and shopping at Flag Connections.
This flag fit perfectly along with my tears. This is exactly what I wanted for. Why pay twice as much? Thanks!

Comments