Officers Flag Display Case Pedestal 3ft x5ft Flag

Officers Flag Display Case Pedestal 3ft x 5ft Flag



The Officers Flag Display Case and Pedestal is a very impressive solid wood flag case at a great price.

Officers Flag Display Case


The Officers Flag Display Case and Pedestal is a very impressive solid wood flag case at a great price.

This beautiful case is one of the best selling cases and is available in your choice of Cherry or Oak finish.

This flag case is designed to hold a 3ft x 5ft flag





 For Military Service Medallions in Solid Brass click Here




Testimonials

Dear Flag Connections,

I have various mementos as an athlete from high school. Even though I do not play sports anymore, I find a sense of gratification when I look at how I excelled in that field. I recently bought this case, to place in my home office. I now display all the medals I received and it gives me a sense that I can do anything I put my mind to.

Burke Wright

Dear Flag Connections,

My husband bought this for me in light of my graduation from the Police Academy. I proudly display my certificate of completion in the living room and am inspired every day. It was a long, tough journey, but I am proud that I accomplished what I had set out to do, which is making America a safer place.

Alicia Ennis

Dear Flag Connections,

What a wonderful keepsake item! I love the genuine material of the U.S. Navy uniform. As a newly graduated marine, I proudly exhibit my certificate in this display. My mom got it for me. I love it.

Darel Thomas
  • Item #: MDCOfficer35B
  • Manufacturer: Flags Connections
  • Manufacturer's Product Number: MDCOfficer35B
  • Condition: New

Comments